2023 Fall Economic Perspective
Date: October 19, 2023
Time: 7:30 - 9:00 a.m.
Location: Sonoma State University
1801 East Cotati Avenue
Rohnert Park, CA 94928
Looking through different lenses in our community we examine the critical elements for a healthy and vibrant economy. It is the culmination of diverse perspectives that create the building blocks for a stronger and more resilient community.
Joining us as our keynote speaker is Dr. William Rodgers III, VP and Director of the Institute for Economic Equity at the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis. Dr. Rodgers will explore the barriers and opportunities for economic equity in Sonoma County.
- How Sonoma County fares along these lines
- Business benefits of an equitable economy
- Important role quality jobs play towards a thriving and resilient economy
Plus, join us in celebrating this year's Economic Prosperity Award recipients, honoring work towards increasing economic well being.
About Dr. William Rodgers III
William M. Rodgers III is vice president and director of the Institute for Economic Equity at the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis. Before joining the Fed, Rodgers served as professor of public policy and chief economist at the Heldrich Center for Workforce Development at Rutgers University. His areas of expertise include compensation, pay equity, diversity and inclusion, labor market and general economic trends. Read More
7:00 am - Doors Open
7:30 am - Opening Remarks
- Ethan Brown, Executive Director, Sonoma County Economic Development Board
- Chair Chris Coursey, Sonoma County Sonoma County Board of Supervisors
7:40 am - Economic Prosperity Awards
8:00 am - Keynote Speaker
- Dr. William Rodgers III, Director and VP, Institute for Economic Equity, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis
8:40 am - Question and Answers
9:00 am - Program Conclusion
Tickets coming soon. Tickets are $60 plus Eventbrite fees. Table reservations are available with the purchase of 10 tickets. Ticket sales end October 12th. Refunds available up to October 12th. Eventbrite fee is nonrefundable.