LOOKING FOR ASSISTANCE DURING CORONAVIRUS?
View EDB's Cornovirus Business Resources Guide for potential funding and working capital for small businesses, best management practices by industry, public health information, workforce resources, and how to help employees affected by Coronavirus.
HOW WE HELP
The Sonoma County Economic Development Board is focused on making your business a success. Whether you are just starting out or looking to expand, we've got you covered!
Whether you just need a quick answer to a business start-up question, or you'd like help with the entire process of starting or growing your business, we are just a phone call away. Call our Business Assistance Team for access to all EDB services, plus information about other business resources in Sonoma County that can help your business.
Following is a summary of our services:
- Navigate the licensing and permitting process
- Analyze the market and plan your strategy
- Find a business loan to start or expand your company
- Attract qualified employees
- Save money and energy by making your business more 'green'
- Stay up-to-date on business laws, trends, and developments through workshops and seminars
- Connect with other business services throughout the County
To start accessing the EDB's FREE services, please fill out the-- Start Here: Business Client Sign-Up Form (Formulario de Registro de Cliente Empresarial). If you have any technical issues with completing the form, please call (707) 565-7170.
Asistencia a Negocios en Español o (707) 565-6402: Su primera parada en obtener información acerca de cómo iniciar o expandir su negocio.