Creative Sonoma Advisory Board May 3, 2023
Date: May 03, 2023
Time: 5:00 - 6:30 p.m.
Location: Creative Sonoma
141 Stony Circle, Suite 110
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
Registration Required: No
Unifying Vision: Greater Consequence Through Excellence, Engagement, Equity
We welcome public comment regarding any subject not on the agenda during the time identified for “Public Comment”. All matters requiring a response will be forwarded to staff. Presentations made under “Public Comment” are normally restricted to three (3) minutes in length per meeting unless the Chairman specifically authorizes additional time.
- Call to Order
- Approval of the agenda
- Approval of the minutes from the March 2023 meeting
- Public Comments (if any)
- Administrative Updates, if any.
- Committee Reports/Critical Updates
- Nominating Committee. The committee will provide an update on work to develop new board candidates.
- Program Reports
- Public Art. Status reports on the public art policy and plan progress, the Fire Memorial including staffing, and the Meredith Pier project.
-- Art Break –
- Program Reports (cont.)
- Grants/Professional Development. The Arts + Culture Equity Fellows 2023 will be presented, as well as an update on 3 professional development series scheduled for late spring/summer.
- Arts Education. Updates on Arts Education Alliance and other arts education activities.
- Creative Catalysts. Confirmation on date and attendees for a May event.
- Board Updates. Board members will be invited to offer any news and updates.
- New Business (if any).
- ADJOURN –
Open Meetings: Except as expressly authorized under the Brown Act, all meetings of Creative Sonoma are open to attendance by interested members of the public. Public Comment: Creative Sonoma invites comment from the public on issues under consideration and other issues worthy of consideration. Written comment is preferred in all cases, especially to suggest new issues. Comments should be provided to the Creative Sonoma office at least 10 days before the meeting in order to be distributed to Creative Sonoma Advisory Board Members with agenda materials. Oral comment on a Creative Sonoma agenda topic will be allowed during a 10-minute period at the beginning of the meeting.
Disabled Accommodation: To Request an Accommodation: If you have a disability and require a sign language interpreter, assistive listening device, material in an alternate format, or other accommodation to attend, please contact Samantha Kimpel at 707-565-6134 at least 72 hours prior to the meeting in order to facilitate arrangements for accommodation.
Public Transit Access to Economic Development Board, 141 Stony Circle, Suite 110, Santa Rosa: Santa Rosa City Bus Route 15; (707) 543-3333
Transit Information: (707) 576-RIDE or 1-800-345-RIDE