Are you thinking about opening a business in Sonoma County? Then you've come to the right place!
Frequently Asked Questions
Be sure to look through our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) for quick answers to common questions.
For information on available resources for those affected by the Coronavirus, please visit our Business Resource Guide webpage.
Still can’t find the answer you need? Our EDB staff is here to help. In order to access our FREE services and get the most comprehensive service, please take a moment to complete our Client Sign Up form below.
Start Here: Business Client Sign-Up Form
Formulario de Admisión del Programa de Servicios Empresariales y para Negocios Emergente
- If you have immediate questions about permits and licensing, you may find answers at the CalGold website at http://www.calgold.ca.gov.
- If you have other questions, please call (707) 565-7170.
How We Can Help
Whether you just need a quick answer to a business start-up question, or you'd like help with the entire process of starting or growing your business, we are just a phone call away. Call our Business Assistance Team for access to all EDB services, plus information about other business resources in Sonoma County than can help your business.
Monday-Friday from 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Navigate the licensing and permitting process
- Analyze the market and plan your strategy
- Find a business loan to start or expand your company
- Attract qualified employees
- Save money and energy by making your business more 'green'
- Stay up-to-date on business laws, trends, and developments through workshops and seminars
- Connect with others business services throughout the County