Industry Specific Resources
COVID-19 has significantly impacted Sonoma County's business community. We understand that each industry has been impacted differently and are working with our partners to provide guidance and resources to your respective business during this time.
Restaurants & Hospitality
Agriculture, Wine & Cannabis
Appendix A. The Sonoma County Health Officer requires all businesses to create a Social Distancing Protocol & COVID-19 Site-Specific Protection Plan to mitigate the spread of COVID-19 and keep businesses open. Here is how you can get started:
1. Review required state guidance for your industry.
2. Create a plan following Appendix A of Health Order C-19-15.
3. Self Certify your business with Sonoma Safe.
4. Review and distribute the plan with employees.
5. Post your Appendix A plan and your self-certification certificate in your business where it is accessible to the public and employees.
Urgency Ordinance Poster